Thursday, March 15
• Keynote Speaker: Kevin Brown on “The Hero Effect”
Our dynamic Keynote speaker will inspire you to be your best when it matters the most. This is the Hero Effect. Kevin will share ideas, strategies and principles that inspire and equip you to show up every day to make that positive difference. The message is simple, yet powerful, and will help drive every thought, every action and ultimately every result we hope to achieve.
• Entheos’ Patient Facing Story Guide with Jeff Bloomfield
Taking the selling through storytelling to the next, systematic level with Jeff! We will spend this time together, diving in and doing the work for each patient’s journey. Hear about the results of some of our member practices and take where ever you are in the process to the next level.
• Experiential Sound Branding
Friday, March 16
• Hiring & starting with the right people: Showcasing new tools built for our members
• Building a Smart & Healthy Private Practice with Keith Hadley – from Patrick Lencioni’s Table Group
Keith, a consultant for Patrick Lencioni’s Table Group, will begin our journey on building healthy practices based on the 4 Disciplines developed by Lencioni. During this day-long workshop we will dive into creating your number one rally cry, or Thematic Goal, for the next six months and the battle plans on how to achieve it. Then, how to inspire your teams to come together to support and rally for the “cause.” We know from your Employee Engagement and Satisfaction surveys that “Communication: the flow of information” is the number one dysfunction of our member practices. Keith will provide us tools to create clarity in our messaging and guidance on how and when to hold productive meetings as we work through the 4 Disciplines.
Saturday, March 16
• New Art Initiative: Shining the light on your practice
• Patient Care for the Pediatric Population
Guest speaker, Reva Batheja audiologist from The Children’s Hospital of Philladelphia (CHOP) will be speaking on considerations for seeing pediatric patients such as advanced verification, detailed hearing aid checks, management and hearing aid settings . Many of which will also apply to best practices for adults.
• Answering the call
The phone that is! Guest speaker on how to turn that call into an appointment!
- Sarasota–Bradenton International Airport (SRQ), 4.3 Miles from the Westin Hotel
- Tampa International Airport (TPA), 60 minutes from the Westin Hotel
St. Pete–Clearwater International Airport (PIE), 50 minutes from the Westin Hotel
The Member Meeting officially starts at 12:30 PM on Thursday the 15th and ends at 1 PM on Saturday the 17th. There will be an optional Humanitarian Trip meeting on Thursday at 10 AM as well.
Register you and your team!
Fill out the simple form below.